(from 2 conferences)
- Interactive aspects of the presentations were enjoyable and time
given to apply what
we had just learned.
- I especially appreciated the TCK session.
- Thanks for adapting the sessions based on our suggestions.
- Good range of topics covered.
- It was great to be together with preschoolers and fellow
attendees who share the
- My favourite part was the opportunity to interact with other parents.
- The presenters were excellent, professional and very knowledgable - very high quality.
- Thank you so much for coming. As a mom at the very beginning of homeschool, it was
very valuable to hear this early on in the process. Thanks for all your energy and
planning you put into it.
- Very encouraging. Great to get input in the kids’ education. Will definitely come
- The things I liked most were the practical hands-on things that I could take away
and use/do with my kids
- You are very professional and sensitive to the needs of the group.
- Input about adult TCK’s most helpful.
- Thank you for coming to serve us in this way. You have met a very real need. I am
very grateful that you came to share your expertise
- This was so rare and unique an opportunity for all of us...
bright spark in our home school journey.
- Thank you so much for your time. I have learnt an amazing amount.
I realise some
of the problems we have are universal
and this is encouraging. My mind can be put
to rest on certain
subjects and I have lots of new ideas to take back with me.
- Thanks for coming. We have been homeschooling for 6 years now –
not in our own country.
This has been a good reminder of the many
things you forget.
Namibia Comments (from Home Schoolers)
- Please do another conference as this was has been such a
tremendous help to
- I will happily recommend Anchor Education to others.
- The seminars were brilliant.
- I enjoyed video clips to see how everything could be implemented in the classroom.
- I found the practical examples for Learning Difficulties very helpful and the experience
of working through each specific
‘disorder’/difficulty very valuable. Being in their
shoes has given me more insight and reminded me that everyone has their own battles
to work through.
- It was the best workshop ever. Most practical and useful – please come back to see
how we implement your ideas.
- Knowledge is power and so important to be updated on or told about so you can be
an effective teacher.
- This was just a tempting morsel of a very wide area for us to focus. Please return
and help us to assist and inspire our pupils.
Niger Comments (2 conferences) From Home Schoolers and Teachers
- You were so knowledgeable on up to date technology.
- I enjoyed the conference and found the information very helpful. I wish my parents
could have received some of this information years ago.
- Thank you for sharing your passion for teaching and working with TCK’s. Your time
here has been an encouragement.
- We just arrived in Niger and attended just a few sessions. All very good.
- I appreciated the ADD/HD seminar.
- Thank you for putting on the conference. As an adult TCK it was affirming and
how my transition could have been easier had this information been
it is good for others to hear this now.
- Would have liked to have heard this information years ago!
- The information that was shared was valuable.
The opportunity for home schooling
parents to share is vital.
- I am taking home some useful nuggets... thanks for coming
- Thank you so much for coming to help us identify some difficulties in our children
- I really like the consultation times, available to get more information
- Very good resources. I may not have all the answers but I feel more equipped to find
- You modelled teaching to us ‘teachers’. Thank you for the variety and allowing us
to be involved in activities
- Really enjoyed all the presenters at the sessions I attended.... They were packed
- A well organised time, being well managed.
- It was very useful. I love that my children could come and be taught as a group for
- Wonderful! Met all my objectives for my Kids. Thanks.
With Special Needs Testing
you were brilliant
- It was wonderful, my kids loved it
- Please let us know about other conferences or opportunities
to help us.
- I was very encouraged. Thanks
- Loved the CD’s. Reproducable and sharable info was great!
- So much better than I expected!
- Thanks so much! I learned a lot!
- I appreciate so much each of the teachers that shared. Please thank them for their
sacrifice to come and encourage us here in Uganda.
- I especially appreciated the TCK information and how practical the teachers were
with the topic.
- Very helpful and practical. Loved it! Would love you to come every year.
Back to top